Saturday, July 23, 2011

Quotes from my tumblr [http://leilockheart.me/]


"Life is complicated. It starts before we're ready, it continues while we're still trying to figure out the point of it. And it ends long before we've worked out just what to do"
- Adrian Tan -


"Yesterday, I've been wishing for someone to be mine. But now, I'm gonna wish for something else-the maturity to realize that even if someone wouldn't be mine, I'll still be fine"
- Maslabpokisa -


"Challenges make you discover things about yourself that you never really knew"
- Cicely Tyson -


"The best thing about music is that you can have it even without money"
- Blink37 -


"Just because it's not what you were expecting, doesn't mean it's not everything you've been
waiting for"
- Unknow -

No comments:

Post a Comment